Thank you for visiting my real estate blog. Below, you will find some information about my professional background.
I am very passionate about life in the City of Akron and Summit County, Ohio because I believe we have affordable housing, wonderful cultural offerings, and beautiful neighborhoods, among many other advantages.
As your Greater Akron real estate agent, I will work hard representing your best interest in all your real estate transactions, whether buying or selling.
- Fully licensed real estate full-service professional, REALTOR®
- Serving Akron, Fairlawn, Copley, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, and surrounding areas
- National Association of REALTORS® e-PRO® Certified and BPOR Designated
- National Association of REALTORS® REO (real estate owned) Properties Certified
- Marketing Executive specializing in digital marketing for small businesses
- Multilingual – fluent in Cantonese, Malay and Mandarin
- Member of the Akron/Cleveland Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- B.Sc in Business Administration from Slippery Rock University, PA
- Resident of Akron’s West Hill and Highland Square area since 2000
- Extremely engaged in neighborhood/community organizations and events in the city of Akron
Some testimonials from past clients :